Clinic extension grants
Applications are now closed. All applicants will be notified if successful or not.
The 2014 Clinic Extension Grant Program aims to increase the reach of cervical screening clinics over a specified period of time.
This grant enables existing cervical screening providers to:
- extend clinic hours
- support outreach clinics
All clinics funded under the Clinic Extension Grant are to:
- reach underscreened women, i.e. women aged between 25 to 70 years, who have not had a Pap test for four (4) or more years.
Clinics may be tailored to reach specific target groups, such as:
- women of low socio economic status
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander women
- Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) women
- working women: after hours / weekend clinics
- general practice
- community health services
- Aboriginal health services
- specialist clinics
For any enquiries please contact Hiranthi on 9514 6423 or mailto:email@example.com