Update your clinic details
Does your service provide Pap tests?
If yes, please support us by entering or updating your clinic's details, to make sure every Victorian woman has accurate information about where they can access this life-saving test.
Papscreen.org.au is the first port of call for Victorian women trying to find a Pap test provider.
Hundreds of women use the website's online directory every week to:
- locate their nearest Pap test provider by postcode or suburb
- find a clinic with a female GP or nurse
- search by language/s spoken
- search for clinics with disability access
- find a low-cost or bulk billing provider.
You will need your PapScreen Victoria clinic code to do this. If you don't have your clinic code, please email Alexandra McNaughton or call 03 9514 6572 to access it.
For new services not currently listed in our Pap test provider directory only.
Please allow five working days for us to check your entry before it appears online.
Please email Alexandra McNaughton or call 03 9514 6572 if you have any queries.